Disclosure and Privacy Statement
Doreen Petrow (306) 966-5874
COLLEGE OF LAW
The LAW application is supported using Internet Explorer or Safari browsers.
You may log in and out of this site many times in preparing your application. There will be a final PAY panel followed by a SUBMIT panel once you have entered all the required material. Required fields will be in RED. Panels with outstanding fields will show with RED buttons. The SUBMIT panel will have a number of questions that you must answer before completing the final application submission. After you have submitted successfully, you will be able to log back in to check the status of your application, but you will not be able to make any changes.
Signup with a username (your email address) and password (make up a new password, do not use your actual email password) PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR CASE SENSITIVE PASSWORD FOR FUTURE LOGINS.
YOU MAY ONLY APPLY TO ATTEND THE COLLEGE OF LAW IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS POST SECONDARY EDUCATION.
Please ensure that you have read the
and are familiar with all the application requirements before you submit an application.
- Applications will open beginning
- The final deadline for submission of your application is midnight CST
- The application fee of $
CAD (non refundable) must be paid online in full by credit card.
The following documents must be electronically attached to this application. Format for all documents must be .JPG
- Proof of Canadian Status if Landed Immigrant.
- Proof of Aboriginal Ancestry
DOCUMENTATION TO BE SENT BY MAIL OR E-MAIL
- Two official transcripts must be sent directly from all colleges/universities attended. (UofS transcripts are not required to be sent)
- Deadline for final transcripts is June 1.
- Letters of Reference for special and aboriginal applicants must be sent directly from your referees by mail or e-mail to:
- Supporting documentation for special applicants.
- Proof of Aboriginal Ancestry if applying through Aboriginal Equity Program.
Send To: College of Law
University of Saskatchewan
15 Campus Dr
Saskatoon, SK S7N 5A6